Workshop 2: February 25-27, 2019
Our second workshop was very productive, engaging the SHEAF team in actual code and data transformation efforts in support of our model development. Some key outcomes included:
- Refining our model independent variables and what they specifically look like
- Constructing additional variables
- Defining our mid-west 12 state study area
- Getting the whole team using GitHub and our base set of code for analysis, data construction, and modeling!
- Laying the groundwork for applying (successfully) for a for a soil health session at Tri-Societies 2019
- Getting a much better plan for offline working group efforts
- And most importantly, digging into our SEM model construction!
Workshop 1: September 17-20, 2018
The SHEAF guiding principles outline our core guidelines that shape how we engage as scientists and collaborators.
SHEAF Meeting 1 Notes
Workshop 1 Presentations
Our first workshop was held September 17-20, 2018, at the SESYNC headquarters in Annapolis, MD.